Precision Diesel Repair employs experienced diesel mechanics in full-time positions. Here at Precision Diesel Repair our primary focus is customer satisfaction, accurate repairs, and limited customer downtime. We are always looking for candidates with a "Can Do" attitude that are self-motivated, dependable, and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
All eligible candidates must meet the requirements below:
- Must have experience with class 8 trucks and trailers
- 5+ years of experience preferred but not required
- Must have a valid driver’s license (CDL preferred but not required)
- Willing to perform at least some roadside repairs
- Must have strong mechanical aptitude and problem-solving skills
- Must have high school diploma or equivalent
- Must have knowledge and experience with DOT inspections and requirements
- Possess at minimum a set of hand tools including a toolbox and multi-function electrical meter.
- ASE Certified a plus
- Competitive Pay
- Sign-on Bonus
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Bonus Programs
- Cellphone Allowance Program
- Road-service techs are able to take service vehicles home.
- All after-hour road services pay double time even before 40 hours.
- Health, Vision, Dental, and Life insurance plans are available (Company Covers 50% of Employee and Family’s Coverage Cost).
If interested, please contact us, call us at 502-955-1080 Monday- Friday 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m., or apply in person at 133 W Blue Lick Road, Shepherdsville, Kentucky 40165. We proudly serve customers throughout Shepherdsville and all of the Kentuckiana area.